Shooting at Mall of Louisiana last night

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Sounds like a bunch of little cowards trying to make a name for themselves. Had my 5yo at rave yesterday, just makes you think.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Now your on the right trrack:}

Buckskin "Bill BlacK" was noted for his statement Baton Rouge needs a zoo..... Little did he know that 40+ years after his crusade it truly came true Baton Roach is a zoo. Notice the picture of a rifle in the background.....

l_45365312008a2da4ec3c8e560b996f8a.jpg

roach.jpg

Baton Rouge is now a "Ghettopolis" and it pains me to acknowledge the OBVIOUS. There are too many little ghettoes sprinkled around the city on top of Eden Park, Scotlandville, "The Bottom", Zion City, etc.

I restrict myself to Town Center and LSU's campus but nowhere is ever "safe". It *APPEARS* to me that the crime rate is "greater" than that was in Detroit. Well, probably not but I'm emotionally attached to BTR...

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Baton Rouge is now a "Ghettopolis" and it pains me to acknowledge the OBVIOUS. There are too many little ghettoes sprinkled around the city on top of Eden Park, Scotlandville, "The Bottom", Zion City, etc.

I restrict myself to Town Center and LSU's campus but nowhere is ever "safe". It *APPEARS* to me that the crime rate is "greater" than that was in Detroit. Well, probably not but I'm emotionally attached to BTR...

BR is NOTHING like Detroit. The comparison is absurd.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I dont think Baton Rouge is all that bad. We dont go the "da hoods" except when we go to Tony's but they have off duty sheriff's there too. Hell I have sent my wife there after dark and never worried. And no she does not carry.

I worry more about her going to Livingston Parish with all the white trash meth heads.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    That was a freaking mess, too many unsupervised hoodlums running around. Theater had to shut down, I was on crowd control out there for 3 hours.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    So that whole not leaving kids without supervision isn't working out, then? :mamoru:

It did for awhile, they need to go back to enforcing that. It was NICE at the movies without all those kids, and the theater actually made more money,even though there were less people inside the auditoriums.

Bradb4178

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Ruston / Baton Rouge
    There has always been sketchy people that hang out at Perkins Rowe and i agree that they need to enforce that rule again. I was walking back to my car after a movie with my girlfriend a year or so ago and as i rounded the corner a kid standing in the dark asked if i wanted pills. Who in there right mind just goes around asking strangers or does that sort of thing. The mall and Perkins Rowe have gotten so bad in the past year.

Top Bottom