Shooting in Lafayette.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    TV 10 (local CBS Station) had a small piece on this morning about 3 15 yr. olds who were shot while riding thru a neighborhood at about 1:30 this morning. They were all hit & drove themselves to Lourdes hospital where one died. They did not say anything else about it during the whole news cast & it is not on any media websites. Has anyone in the Lafayette area heard about this. I find it odd there is no further mention of it especially since a young boy died.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    3 15yo riding around after curfew and no license? I would put money on it they messed with the wrong homeowner. I wouldn't believe their story to save my life. At that age And knowingly breaking the law, they will lie to get out of trouble. Nobody just runs outside at 2 in the morning and randomly fires at a passing vehicle.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yes,That's what i'm thinking, The boy's were being good citizan's and checking a few door handle's on truck's and car's...
    Making sure all was secure and such.

3 15yo riding around after curfew and no license? I would put money on it they messed with the wrong homeowner. I wouldn't believe their story to save my life. At that age And knowingly breaking the law, they will lie to get out of trouble. Nobody just runs outside at 2 in the morning and randomly fires at a passing vehicle.

CajunCracker

Beastmode
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Um yeah that subdivision is right behind me. Great. We were robbed about a month ago too. The LEO said its most likely teenage boys driving around late at night. Hmmmmmm. Karma maybe?

Edit: our car was broken into sitting in our driveway. 2+2=???????

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yet another reason to avoid Lafayette. I will never understand why tens of thousands of people press together into a giant mass of humanity just to break into cars, drive without licences, and get shot. A complete ********. I will hunt wild pigs in knee deep mud in the palmetto bottoms in summer with water moc's on every step...and even armed the same, I wouldn't set foot in Lafayette anywhere.

gravytrain

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Lafayette
    Yet another reason to avoid Lafayette. I will never understand why tens of thousands of people press together into a giant mass of humanity just to break into cars, drive without licences, and get shot. A complete ********. I will hunt wild pigs in knee deep mud in the palmetto bottoms in summer with water moc's on every step...and even armed the same, I wouldn't set foot in Lafayette anywhere.
    :bowrofl: Lafayette is one of, if not THE, safest city in LA...

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la

Funny, this is exactly how I feel about New Orleans. They all have their bad areas. (Don't take it as me liking Lafayette, I don't enjoy any town with more than 2 stop lights)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Funny, this is exactly how I feel about New Orleans. They all have their bad areas. (Don't take it as me liking Lafayette, I don't enjoy any town with more than 2 stop lights)

I know, it's a joke. I took a bunch of statements from the bourbon st shooting thread and moved them over here.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA

Don't plagiarize me bro!

Top Bottom