Shooting in Pierre Part this AM....Anyone know what's going on??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    some internet poster

Rusty you've been around since 2008 and you don't know who LSP972 is?

He's most defintely the leading authority when it comes to these crime cases.
    He's not in the habit of just throwing thoughts out there when it comes to these discussions.

Just saying, you can bank on his word.

Last edited:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    no. i gave a reason for what i heard. his post is still useless no matter how much you troll. fact.

But the thing is he and I know for a fact that your information is incorrect. *I* am not willing to delve into anymore details because of exactly what you said, the man does not want notoriety over this. If LSP wants to provide you with facts from his information then he will, I'm not going to do it for him.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ahh well, once it's a safe subject- and ALL the real facts come out- I'm sure there will be plenty we could all learn from it. It'll be worth the wait.
    From everything I've heard:doh::D, the good guy made some mistakes and lived to tell about it- fortunately. Next time- if, God forbid there is one- he'll probably tweek a few things, as well. ;)

Last edited:

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    Rusty you've been around since 2008 and you don't know who LSP972 is?

He's most defintely the leading authority when it comes to these crime cases.
    He's not in the habit of just throwing thoughts out there when it comes to these discussions.

Just saying, you can bank on his word.

don't usually pay attention to forum names. just saw his post and it seemed like he was trying to be a smartass or some mystery internet hero maybe. didn't know he is king doughnut here. no wonder the little troll tried to attack me.

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    But the thing is he and I know for a fact that your information is incorrect. *I* am not willing to delve into anymore details because of exactly what you said, the man does not want notoriety over this. If LSP wants to provide you with facts from his information then he will, I'm not going to do it for him.

if he can't or won't provide info then he needs to keep his little smartass comments to those who want to suck up to him. not for me.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    And furthermore, let me also say that I feel extremely humbled & honored that a thread started by Yours Truly would achieve over 2000 hits!

:dogkeke:

Last edited:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    if he can't or won't provide info then he needs to keep his little smartass comments to those who want to suck up to him. not for me.

Then you may look the fool as you wish. No one attempted to attack you and no one is trolling. You made a blatantly incorrect comment, in direct contradiction to what has already been posted about the subject by people who have more direct information than you do.

Oh, and I'm sure I've seen Cats picture on Facebook so on that "lookin tha fool" part, you are definitely batting 1000...

Last edited:

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    Here's another smart-ass comment, just for you.

Attack you??? I don't even know you. Furthermore, I could not give a **** LESS about you. It is unfortunate that I neglected to sugar coat my correction of your erroneous info, and the resulting angst it obviously caused.

See Honey Badger... ;)

watch the language t buddy. i was talking about your little troll.

Top Bottom