Shooting my suppressed CZ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Went out and shot some today and had a blast. I used both aquila subsonic and wolf match target. The Aquila was noticeably quieter in the suppressor and you can also see the POI was a little lower but the wolf seemed to group a little tighter for me. Here are the pics: All groups where 5 shots at 50 yards with the bipod in the prone position.

Of course the rifle first:
    IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

The Wolf groups:
    IMG_0902.jpg

The Aquila groups:
    IMG_0903.jpg

More Aquila groups:
    IMG_0904.jpg

One of the tightest groups I had one a little smaller but for some reason it didnt get uploaded or got deleted off my camera, ill have to see if its still on there. Even though the Wolf groups were tighter on average the smallest group I had was with the Aquilla. This one is the smallest wolf the tightest one is the one that didnt get uploaded with the Aquilla.
    IMG_0905.jpg

Last edited:

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Nice rifle. Nice shooting! Which AAC can is that? Just got my .17 barrel back from threading and will post pics when I can get it together.

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    very nice, but where did you find a threaded CZ? i've been looking for one.

Bought it at Jims in Baton rouge. They had one in stock a couple of weeks ago. You need a thread adapter to go from 1/2x20 to 1/2x28. You can see it on the end in my photos its darker then the barrel.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Bought it at Jims in Baton rouge. They had one in stock a couple of weeks ago. You need a thread adapter to go from 1/2x20 to 1/2x28. You can see it on the end in my photos its darker then the barrel.

thanks! i noticed the adapter on the end and read that the CZ's were threaded differently. it's pretty cool that you got one, i've heard nothing but great things about the 452's.

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    thanks! i noticed the adapter on the end and read that the CZ's were threaded differently. it's pretty cool that you got one, i've heard nothing but great things about the 452's.

Yea I really like the 452, the bolt and safety on mine were pretty stiff when new but after around 100 rounds they are both smooth as butter.

Top Bottom