Shootings/death in Kenosha, WI last night

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fmistrettaiv

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Mandeville
    f822084452ccd64fc4af2901c537c45f.jpg

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I’m not going to get into his legal troubles but I’ll make a comment. This kid went down there to look for trouble and unfortunately he found it. I’ve seen so many comments about other people at protests etc regarding not being able to protest because “we have to work in the morning” but this kid gets a pass. Guilty or not guilty is not for me to decide but I won’t hitch my wagon to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As did the 3 people who assaulted the kid... they found more trouble for sure.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    As did the 3 people who assaulted the kid... they found more trouble for sure.

I’ve been watching the trial a little. It’s interesting to see the prosecutors twist this kids words and the kid not lose his composure. He’s a great witness on the stand and others should take note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    For the instructions on the first murder they talked about yesterday, I'll be surprised if is not guilty on that charge.

They are trying to say he raised his gun at Joseph R first. They put into evidence a blury picture that if you squint hard enough it can look that way. I think Kyle also admitted he put his gun up at another time, then corrected himself said he didn't.

So with that said, the state can make big scary closing off that. It's scary either way for anyone who carrys.

I think the defense sucks and I don't think Kyle should of testified. He didn't help himself imo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom