Shot show 2012

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwampKat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Laplace, LA
    Attendance at the SHOT Show is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public, and NO one under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).

You can ask your local dealer to get you a pass, or if you have an FFL, or know someone w/ an FFL.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I kinda wan't to go to this but not sure if work schedule will allow I hate to ask my ffl to get me passes and then not be able to make it, but I went to sema a couple years ago and it was effing awesome I can only Imagine what shot show would be like.

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    And just like that I'm going to Shot Show - I was just approved for a Media Badge so I plan to do some extensive coverage of the show for everyone!!!

SwampKat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Laplace, LA
    You can book your flight and hotel directly through shot show for major discounts over expedia, hot wire, hotels, ect.

Expedia and others wanted $1800+ for flights and a hotel for 3 of us, booked the trip w/ show badges through shot show for $1325

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Damn - I went to LasVegas.com and was able to book FLIGHT and ROOM for $535 - They wanted $200 / night for a room at the Venetian - I figure I'll stay the next block at Circus Circus

SwampKat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Laplace, LA
    They wanted $200 / night for a room at the Venetian

When I was booking our trip these were the cheapest prices though shot show:

Harrahs $60/night
    Flamingo $54/night
    Imperial Palace $39/night

Expedia, hot wire, etc wanted to charge me an extra $130+ for having an extra person.

Top Bottom