shotgun pictures thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bhp9mm

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 26, 2007
    slidell,la
    2 remington 1100s IMG TAG:
    Picture 006.jpg

Last edited:

zitch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Picked up a Mossberg 500 12-gauge with a 18.5" barrel last week at the Lafayette gun show. Dressed it up a bit and this is how it looks like now:

Picture%20112.preview.jpg

Threw a cheap red-dot sight on top because I noticed that the replacement stock is too high to let you properly use the bead sight. Might decide to either take it off or upgrade to a better one later. Future plans are to add a heat shield, a sling, and a light to it.

Psychic Bacon

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 17, 2007
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Updated pic, I added some stuff

Mossy 500A Breacher with a Mesa Tactical six shell Sidesaddle, no-name six-position collapsible stock with U.S. Army butt pad, Brownell's picatinny rail, GG&G rear single point sling mount, and Uncle Mike's Magazine tube cap with sling mount.

PainGun.jpg

I have a no-name single point sling too, but don't really know where it is...

I'd like a nice three point sling, but will probably settle for a two point soon. Maybe I'll just take the one off the AK...

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    My new 870. Rifled barrel with cantilever. I mounted my Eotech to it just to have a sight. I am deer hunting with it at 50 yards so no need for a magnified scope. I sighted it in yesterday at Honey Island and got 2" group at 50 yards using 2-3/4" 300gr Hornady Sabot slugs.
    IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Beautiful shotgun!

By the way, careful with all of those plugs in those extension outlets. They have a bad history of starting fires.

Just a friendly reminder from your friendly neighborhood fire saftey commision. :)

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Beautiful shotgun!

By the way, careful with all of those plugs in those extension outlets. They have a bad history of starting fires.

Just a friendly reminder from your friendly neighborhood fire saftey commision. :)

Thats phone chargers and the like. Nothing drawing any amps. No worries.

Top Bottom