Sickening video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    People better draw their line in the sand now. I have drawn mine. There is a point at which I will take action if anyone crosses my line. Otherwise, you will get just what the thugs want to give you.

Disasters are coming. And so is the actions by the thugs.

What amazed me the most in the aftermath of hurricane Rita was that as you got in line to get your bags oif ice and MRE's, every soldier and Guardsman had their M-16's over their soldiers. You most definitely felt very intimidated by that.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    A few years ago, however this is sick. It proves all it takes is one natural disaster and we can kiss our civil liberties good bye.

You do realize that both state and federal law has been changed since Katrina to prevent both local and national governments from confiscating firearms from law abiding citizens during a disaster, don't you?

doeslammer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Pride aka Central, LA
    this still puts a bitter taste in my mouth...

have any of you read the book "The Great New Orleans Gun Grab"? It's a great read for us pro-2nd amendment out there. There's a couple of parts where justice was served, and others that make you want to go postal. I highly recommend the book to anyone out there. I read the book for an English 102 book report my freshman year at BRCC and my liberal teacher sided with (guess who???) NOT ME! Nonetheless, it led to a huge class argument, and I say I won the argument :) haha

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    You do realize that both state and federal law has been changed since Katrina to prevent both local and national governments from confiscating firearms from law abiding citizens during a disaster, don't you?

Didn't know that. Have the "field thugs" been made aware of that? What does the law say about citizens making an attempt to stop that should it occur again in another disaster?

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge

You realize that if marshall law, or a State of Emergency, ever occurs then the president makes the laws, right?

ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    this still puts a bitter taste in my mouth...

have any of you read the book "The Great New Orleans Gun Grab"? It's a great read for us pro-2nd amendment out there. There's a couple of parts where justice was served, and others that make you want to go postal. I highly recommend the book to anyone out there. I read the book for an English 102 book report my freshman year at BRCC and my liberal teacher sided with (guess who???) NOT ME! Nonetheless, it led to a huge class argument, and I say I won the argument :) haha

I read the book and enjoyed it. NOPD and the city of NO was difinitely portraded in a bad light. It was interesting how they just ignored LA law for Katrina. :(

DesmoDucRob

#1 Dad
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Denham Springs

Can you be more specific? I'd like to find out a little more about this.

Thanks, -Robert

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I would not be a happy camper if I was forcibly removed from my property and my firearms confiscated. If I remember correctly Boddy Jindal pushed for the new state legislation protecting Louisiana citizens right to keep their weapons durring a disaster. I'm sure with Dan being an attorney he can enlighten us more on the subject. :D

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I would not be a happy camper if I was forcibly removed from my property and my firearms confiscated. If I remember correctly Boddy Jindal pushed for the new state legislation protecting Louisiana citizens right to keep their weapons durring a disaster. I'm sure with Dan being an attorney he can enlighten us more on the subject. :D

There is already a law in place for a long time that protects our right to have arms, and protects us from them being taken without a warrant. Its called the Constitution. If they can break the Constitution, then who cares about a state law?

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Your tin foil hat is on too tight.

JR1572

Wow, original. Cops are just pawns of the politicians in todays world, and all of them can not be fully trusted. I know there are a some good ones; I am not that naive. However, most will just follow orders regardless of the Constitution.

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Wow, original. Cops are just pawns of the politicians in todays world, and all of them can not be fully trusted. I know there are a some good ones; I am not that naive. However, most will just follow orders regardless of the Constitution.

And you think you are original with your statements?

JR1572

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    And you think you are original with your statements?

JR1572

On this board, yes. All I see when I post ANYTHING having to do I get smears with "You COP HATING BASTARD!" no matter how many times I say I have no problem with them in general. However, people on here have a tendency to use broad and sweeping generalization; the whole muslim conversation is a good example.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom