SOLD: SIG 225a1, 9mm, SigLite Nite Sights LNIB with FOUR (4) Mags - Christmas Special :)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    WTS - No Trades Desired: 100% perfect LNIB Sig-Sauer 225 a1 Classic, LNIB, DA /SA operation, 9mm, new, bright Sig-Lite night sights, SRT factory installed (Short Reset Trigger), metal framed , SIG G-10 slim grips with silver Sig logo, Nitron slide.

Sig brought about the return of their classic P225/P6 about a year ago with the intro of this model, the Sig 225a1. An outstanding single stack (9 shooter) carry pistol that has been called "the Glock 43 Killer". Models normally come with 2 eight round mags ($25-$40 each) but this offering includes a total of four (4) mags, two still in Sig packaging. An outstanding carry pistol.

Finding on GunBroker will set you back between $750 to $900 if you're silly enough to pay that freight. :) Plus shipping and FFL transfer fees. Asking $650 OBO for everything pictured. Gun is in factory matched box, all paperwork included (warranty too), 4 mags total. I much prefer face to face sales between Slidell and Gonzalez. That way you get to see what you're purchasing. I will ship, but that shipping charge in on you. Have a great rating here by doing what I say I'll do, you be the same please. Sorry, low ball offers will be ignored. Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas to ALL.

20171117_131720_resized%201.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

20171117_131836_resized_1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

20171117_131936_resized.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom