Sig Experts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southlaems

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Houma, LA
    Anyone out there a Sig Armorer or knows how to work on Sigs?

I have a mosquito that just started not to work SA. When hammer is back, trigger wont pull. If it is down, you can DA it and it will fire.

I tore it down and cleaned it really well, removed barrel and tried to inspect all internal components and all look well to me.

I really dont want to send it back to Sig and end up paying what I paid for it to repair.

PM me if you can help or know someone who can help.

Thanks a million in advance.....

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    The mosquito is junk. Your probably going to have to take the hit and send it to them. I really can't imagine why sig would put thier name on such a crappy little pistol. I had high expectations. They fixed mine for free 2 times second time I sold it with full disclosure.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The mosquito is junk. Your probably going to have to take the hit and send it to them. I really can't imagine why sig would put thier name on such a crappy little pistol. I had high expectations. They fixed mine for free 2 times second time I sold it with full disclosure.

I hear this quite often.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The mosquito is junk. Your probably going to have to take the hit and send it to them. I really can't imagine why sig would put thier name on such a crappy little pistol.

I hate to say it b/c you spent your hard earned money on this pistol. But I have to agree. Even on the sigforum.com website the consensus of opinion is to avoid them. I sure hope you can it working. That way you can ditch it as a working handgun as quickly as possible. Personally I'd recommend the Browning Buckmark.

Dave

Top Bottom