Sig mpx or cz scorpion?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrNiceGuy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    New Orleans Louisiana
    Wondering what you guys think about these little guys. Does anyone have experience with both? If so which one did you prefer? I know the cz is half the price but the familiar ergonomics on the mpx sound great. I was lookong into pistol caliber ar's but now i think i want to purchase one of these 2 instead. I'd be looking to sbr it and possibly suppress in the future. What does the hive mind think?

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I've shot the Sig set up as a SBR. Very nice. It's a Sig but it also has a Sig price tag. I know someone that's has a scorpion and he said it's a great shooter. PSA has them for $729.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Having shot both, I'd say they both accomplish the same thing in terms of reliability and accuracy. The MPX is just a much, much nicer gun. It feels like a well crafted machine and the ergonomics and controls are great. On the other hand, the CZ feels like an unrefined plastic toy to me. Either one will get the job done, but it really is a case of you get what you pay for. The MPX cost much more, and the magazines are expensive, but you surely won't feel like you didn't get your money's worth with the Sig.

My other .02 is that if you're going to SBR it and make that commitment, I'd rather spend the rest of my life with the Sig than the CZ.

If you take a ride up to Hammond we have both in stock at Interstate Guns to check out.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    The MPX is nice and familiar for AR users...However, I went with the CZ Scorpion because it suppresses much better. Don't get all the gas to face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom