Sig p220 tb

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bushym4a1

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    I'm fixing to purchase a sig p220 with a threaded barrel. My main choices are the dark elite or the combat model. They both come with threaded barrels and I'm reading they used to have raised sights, which is a must for me. Any idea on which still has raised sights, and any opionions on the 2 weapons

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Neither have raised sites I just bought the 226 9mm combat TB. I plan on running my Osprey .45 on it once its approved until I get a 9mm can. Its my understanding the stock sights are about even with the top of the Osprey. Im hoping its not to bad to shoot with the stock sights.

Last edited:

bushym4a1

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    I'm going to be running a .45 osprey as well haha we were on the same group buy. Thats unfortunate neither have raised sights anymore. I almost would rather buy raised sights and a tb for my glock and spend the sig money on a 92fs and get that threaded. Decsisions, decisions...

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    I'm going to be running a .45 osprey as well haha we were on the same group buy. Thats unfortunate neither have raised sights anymore. I almost would rather buy raised sights and a tb for my glock and spend the sig money on a 92fs and get that threaded. Decsisions, decisions...

Honestly the main reason I bought it was because im a .22 nut and heard great things about the sig .22 conversion so I opted for that over the crappy mosquito. Right now its my second .22 pistol but I also plan on getting the gsg 1911, p22, s&w model 41, cz kadet, etc.. LOL defiantly a .22 fan especially suppressed they are movie quiet. Im going to be using mostly for that and have the side benefit of the centerfire when I want as well.

Did you send in the form 4 yet? They called me yesterday saying my state paperwork was in so I was just wondering if yours came in too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom