Sig P365 Firing Pins Breaking and Dead triggers.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    It was on a the short list of mine to buy but I will wait till things get sorted out.

For those that watch the video the failure and discussion is around the 33 min mark. Not a broken striker but a dead trigger. Seems to be a spring issue.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I do carry my P365 IWB or pocket. You posted a full size Glock with optic, so I posted my M&P Pro CORE with optic.

Shoot any single stack 9mm and I'll shoot the Sig.

:rofl: What a chump.

Now you want me to shoot a tiny gun. Why? Are you not confident with your P365? Perhaps because you see no reason to devote time shooting them?

In case you forgot...

I have several carry and range guns. I'll shoot a magazine or two at each range visit but I see no reason to devote thousands of rounds to one carry gun.

Here you go, buttercup... I actually carry my 34. So it would only be fair to shoot your carry gun against mine, right? Because who carries a gun they can't shoot well!?!?!

38778097025_1f1f6a553b_z.jpg

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    It was on a the short list of mine to buy but I will wait till things get sorted out.

For those that watch the video the failure and discussion is around the 33 min mark. Not a broken striker but a dead trigger. Seems to be a spring issue.

The first couple of production months, Jan-March, had est. ~3% with issues which Sig has been upgrading. Mine was manufactured 4/5/18 and so far no problem. Sig doesn't have a recall on it because of the small number of first production units that had issues.

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    :rofl: What a chump.

Now you want me to shoot a tiny gun. Why? Are you not confident with your P365? Perhaps because you see no reason to devote time shooting them?

In case you forgot...

Here you go, buttercup... I actually carry my 34. So it would only be fair to shoot your carry gun against mine, right? Because who carries a gun they can't shoot well!?!?!

38778097025_1f1f6a553b_z.jpg

I guess you need the advantage of shooting a competition gun against my pea shooter. Sissy boy. :flamed:

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    The first couple of production months, Jan-March, had est. ~3% with issues which Sig has been upgrading. Mine was manufactured 4/5/18 and so far no problem. Sig doesn't have a recall on it because of the small number of first production units that had issues.

If it was manufactured on 4/5/18, then the 12th would be a week later. If you got it that day, shot it with your typical routine, then shot it with the same routine each week until today, you would have less than 500 rounds through it. It’s funny that you say yours has no problems... yet.

Most people don’t carry a gun until they put at least 500 rounds through it.

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    If it was manufactured on 4/5/18, then the 12th would be a week later. If you got it that day, shot it with your typical routine, then shot it with the same routine each week until today, you would have less than 500 rounds through it. It’s funny that you say yours has no problems... yet.

Most people don’t carry a gun until they put at least 500 rounds through it.

You should work for CNN or Stormy Daniels. :rofl:

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    And you should stop being an idiot, and actually train with your carry gun... or don't...

Here, I've provided the 2018 training schedule for most Louisiana training groups:
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?173741-2018-Louisiana-Training-Schedule

You should seek formal training.

You should seek to find someone who cares what you think. I'm at least twice your age and have seen military combat before you were in diapers. Go play with your Glock.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    You should seek to find someone who cares what you think. I'm at least twice your age and have seen military combat before you were in diapers. Go play with your Glock.

So I take it you still don’t want to shoot against my *competition gun.*

Don’t be so salty, Geoff.

I'll take that as a no.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom