Sig Romeo 5 deal 129.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think this one only comes with the high mount. And comes in the plain Jane brown box packaging etc. If you need the low mount as well, may need to order from somewhere else

Edit:
    PSA has the 403B for $129 and Free Shipping and comes with Both the high and low mounts.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/hol...aign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=12:00+Email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth, the plain box does not include the low mount. I’ve never used the low mount but if I were mounting on a .22 or shotgun I may try it first. Too low for anything AR flat top based. I saw the holosun for 119 this week in an email as well.
    Also, free shipping or not, always be prepared for the stiff taxes at PSA. I bet it’s more than the flat rate shipping at Bereli. They can rack up that final bill pretty good.

Attachments

• 9B9AFBED-4AD3-4E93-8283-3D90E4B1FFBB.jpg
      9B9AFBED-4AD3-4E93-8283-3D90E4B1FFBB.jpg
      229.7 KB · Views: 28
    • D4EE33A1-3FC1-4CBA-9FAE-8675042AADEB.jpg
      D4EE33A1-3FC1-4CBA-9FAE-8675042AADEB.jpg
      225.8 KB · Views: 23

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I've thought about getting a red dot or a scope for my son's tippmann m4-22 but I feel like it would make it to easy to shoot and take all the fun away.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Truth, the plain box does not include the low mount. I’ve never used the low mount but if I were mounting on a .22 or shotgun I may try it first. Too low for anything AR flat top based. I saw the holosun for 119 this week in an email as well.
    Also, free shipping or not, always be prepared for the stiff taxes at PSA. I bet it’s more than the flat rate shipping at Bereli. They can rack up that final bill pretty good.

I went to Osage County Guns webpage and got the Romeo5 with both mounts $129 free shipping -also snagged that mount you suggested.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I went to Osage County Guns webpage and got the Romeo5 with both mounts $129 free shipping -also snagged that mount you suggested.
    Oh cool. That’s gonna be a nice set up brother. Just try the dot mounted extreme forward on the mount first. The farther down the rail the optic is, the less you see in front of the target with both eyes open. You should concentrate on the target, focus on the target and the red dot should be superimposed on the target. That makes for fast acquisition. Also the optic mounted low will serve you better in your case. Let me know if you need any help on sighting in.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Oh cool. That’s gonna be a nice set up brother. Just try the dot mounted extreme forward on the mount first. The farther down the rail the optic is, the less you see in front of the target with both eyes open. You should concentrate on the target, focus on the target and the red dot should be superimposed on the target. That makes for fast acquisition. Also the optic mounted low will serve you better in your case. Let me know if you need any help on sighting in.

-Osage guy called me and said if we want to use 5% discount code "NEWSLETTER" it'll knock a little more off the price. I'll be taking you up on the sighting help and will give you a call or text when the sight arrives. My goal is to use for all purpose defense -including rifled slugs to max 100yds.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    -Osage guy called me and said if we want to use 5% discount code "NEWSLETTER" it'll knock a little more off the price. I'll be taking you up on the sighting help and will give you a call or text when the sight arrives. My goal is to use for all purpose defense -including rifled slugs to max 100yds.
    Oh wow, that’s awesome.
    Absolutely, hit me up and we’ll set it up right.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom