SIG SAUER P6 9mm FOR SALE OR POSSIBLE TRADE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockmanG35

Explicit Lyrics
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    St. James Parish
    I have a Sig Sauer P6 9mm that I purchased at the gun show in Kenner about 6 months ago. The gun recently has a new spring we just put in 2 months ago. The reason we are selling is because I traded my 19 Glock for a G34 Glock and he loves it, so therefore we have decided to sell the sig. The gun works perfectly. It is about 5/8" inch shorter than a 19 and not as wide as a 19 Glock. The reason we bought the sig was due to the low recoil it has, it was a better gun for him shot but now he has adjusted very well to the 34. The gun was for my son and myself.

We are asking 420 OBO cash....

Trades could be an assult rifle 7.62 caliber (1st choice is AK-47 all black synthetic stock is a must), 2nd would be RR, DPMS, Bushmaster either a .223 cal or 7.62 doesnt matter..7.62 ammo could also possibly be traded as well..Im very flexable....

So the price is 420 OBO ( or trade ) (includes the P6, 1 original mag, 2 PROMAGS, and holster)

My name is Bradley Bourgeois I can be reached at 225-806-1120 or email me at brbourgeois@yahoo.com (goes to my phone, the best way to get in touch with me). The gun is located in St. James Parish.

Here is the picture..
    http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/erg8248s6s4b3gduv57p.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Questions please call, PM, or email me.

Brad
    :D

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom