Sight recommendations Glock 34 Gen 4

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Most will recommend a fiber optic front with a black metal rear. If you want night sights I would recommend Ameriglo Pro Glo front with the Pro Operator rear. The Pro Glo front also works well with a black metal rear.

Snapperhead

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northshore-Covington
    Good stuff, That is what I have been hearing. Fiber front sight and black rear sight. I haven't even shot the 34 yet and the sights make me ill, they look like a squirrel intalled them. Anyone use Warren?

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Dawsons are good also that's what I run on my guns. If you come out to a local match there are plenty people that will let you check out what they are using so you can get a better idea of what you want

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I ordered the Pro Glo front with black rear sight. I will let you know how it works out... but from all the positive feedback out there, it should be a great set up.

Thanks guys.

I would have supplied and installed that set up for $80 Saturday.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Wish I had known you could do that? Will they work on Glock 19 too? I want a set for that too. Maybe install both?

All Glocks use the same height front sight. All small frame Glocks use a .256 rear and all large frame Glocks use a .272 rear. If you want a 6 o clock hold on a small frame Glock use the .272 rear sight.
    I can supply one set and install both sets.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    JBP, how much for a set not installed? Being on the other side of the state it will be easier to ship and install here than make it over there.

Same price, I do not charge to install or ship. When my current supply is gone I do not plan to reorder. I ordered sights for 3 people recently that did not purchase them. Pro Glo front $50, Pro Operator rear night sight $50, Fiber optic front $30, Black metal rear $30. Just trying to help BS with a few accessories. If anyone can buy them for less go for it.

Top Bottom