SilencerCo Hybrid Silencer Multi-Caliber Handgun/Rifle - $400.59 + $200 Store Credit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Any local dealers on file with Impact Guns to get one of these rolling?

Yeah, I was wondering if Kenny with Meplatgroup can match this? Local application, local jail on the suppressor. If so, I just might jump on this myself.

Last edited:

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    Well I got ripped off!!!! Lol

I don't know if you bought from us or someone else but don't feel like you got ripped off. This is hundreds under dealer cost. I don't get why anyone would want to lose hundreds of dollars on each can. Even under the very best deals I have seen from SCO that is what would have happened. It's crazy.

It was such a good deal that had I seen it before it sold out I would have stocked up (and I know a bunch of dealers who did).

Hope some of you guys got one! That's like a winning scratch off ticket. And I think we are on file with them if you need a transfer. And we can do your pics and prints in house on our live scan equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Gonna give it a shot, the NFA game is slow anyway. Who's class 3 fees are reasonable around here? Already got my trust setup

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    They are sold out already. If you didn't get one you are too late.

The sale went through and I got a receipt, guess I'll find out of they reject it when they open tomorrow. If it goes through what is your transfer fee? Was just about to email you and ask

meplatgroup

Industry Partner
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    $100. And we can do your pics and prints in house on our livescan equipment if you need it.

John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The sale went through and I got a receipt, guess I'll find out of they reject it when they open tomorrow. If it goes through what is your transfer fee? Was just about to email you and ask

Just FYI, when I read reviews for Impact, many complained Impact Guns charged their cards immediately when ordering, then waiting weeks for shipment on firearms. Not a good business practice by any measure. But with your credit card servicing company, disputing a charge and getting a credit is not that difficult.

No thanks, I'll pass on business with Impact Guns altogether.

There will be more great deals to come. This is just the beginning, the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

f350drvr

Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I wanted to take advantage of that specwar sale Kenny was running, but with an octane45, osprey micro, and omega in process I couldn't think of another can they make that I want.

meplatgroup

Industry Partner
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I wanted to take advantage of that specwar sale Kenny was running, but with an octane45, osprey micro, and omega in process I couldn't think of another can they make that I want.

You've got a pretty good spread there. Perhaps a Salvo or a second .22 can (sparrow or spectre II) as the osprey micro is a bit more complicated to move from gun to gun.

Suppressors are like Pokémon for heterosexual adult men, catch 'em all. LOL.

flamatrix99

Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I almost ordered last night. Had cc in hand but didn't want to be impulsive. Just to see if I could get one. I have a trust but never have used it I looked this morning and the special is over, they are now $675. Oh well. I didn't know if i wanted to waste that much money +$200 more on a can anyways.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I got an email this morning reminding me to choose an FFL, I remain cautiously optimistic. Going to try and do some research on fees for local folks today, with a trip down to Metairie Saturday as a backup. In house prints are a big plus since I won't have to go harass the guys at our jail to do it, they are busy enough.

meplatgroup

Industry Partner
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I'm not on barfcom and have no desire to go there to look, but a friend on another forum posted the following, so any of you that have orders may want to call and check on the status:

Several people on Arfcom called and were told that there were only 2 available and orders for 600+ were received. All orders above the first two were cancelled.

Top Bottom