SilencerCo Hybrid Silencer Multi-Caliber Handgun/Rifle - $400.59 + $200 Store Credit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    godawful business practice if true... guess we'll call later this morning and go shopping for another deal if they are screwing us around.

That suppressed 45-70 thread got the wheels turning and now there's no stopping it lol.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    godawful business practice if true... guess we'll call later this morning and go shopping for another deal if they are screwing us around.

That suppressed 46-70 thread got the wheels turning and now there's no stopping it lol.

Like I posted earlier in this thread, all one has to do is google "Impact Guns" and read the reviews. Might take 2 or 3 minutes. For the life of me, I don't understand why any intelligent person would not search and read, before conducting business with them.
    Caveat emptor.

bsoileau24

Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    I have read on a nfa facebook group that they will be making good on the deal. They also said it will be only one per order. I expect the wait time will be long as they only had two in stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I have read on a nfa facebook group that they will be making good on the deal. They also said it will be only one per order. I expect the wait time will be long as they only had two in stock.

Was the post from impact? The following is just rumors and scuttlebutt going through the industry. As far as I know they are still freaking the hell out and trying to figure out what they are going to do. The pricing was apparently an error and the "only two available at that price" is the cover story. If they honored all the orders they had they would lose over $150k. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsoileau24

Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    It was not. Someone called impact and was told that. I also read several people had email from impact saying there order was canceled. There was also a person who called impact late yesterday and was told by the employee they were going to make it happen. She had told people all day it the orders were going to be canceled then that afternoon late she was told it was going to happen. So just rumors for now.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Per "TJ" just now, all orders are being canceled. Oh well, my account was never charged so I'm not missing anything. Was worth a try!

bsoileau24

Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    I saw that earlier today. I still have a little while to go before I am ready the wife said she will not be fingerprinted or take pictures for my stupid toys. So she will have to be removed from the trust first.

flamatrix99

Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I have a trust and never used it. If I buy a can I realize my wife and I as trustees have to submit fingerprints & a photo ect... Does the successor also have to submit them as well? My successor is in Florida.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I have a trust and never used it. If I buy a can I realize my wife and I as trustees have to submit fingerprints & a photo ect... Does the successor also have to submit them as well? My successor is in Florida.

All responsible persons on the trust must submit 1 responsible person questionaire, 2 prints cards, and 2 photos per person.

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.

Probably not but if you want to swing by with the trust one day I can take a look and tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I got an email from Impact last night cancelling the order, and I received a $20 voucher code. Oh well I guess I can't complain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom