Site Sponsor for Night Site / Trigger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j4cob

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Hello,

I was hoping someone could recommend me to a shop or maybe a sponsor can chime in... I have a 3rd Gen Glock 26 that I am wanting to get night sights installed on and also have the trigger reworked. I'd like to use a site sponsor if possible. I am back and forth between Nola and Baton Rouge all the time for work but live in Thibodaux. So any shop in those areas are no problem for me to stop by. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jacob

:cheers:

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Bayou Gun Runner in Denham Springs stocks night sights for Glocks and can install them as well. Carlos 225-252-7620
    What kind of trigger work do you need?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Bayou Gun Runner in Denham Springs stocks night sights for Glocks and can install them as well. Carlos 225-252-7620
    What kind of trigger work do you need?

+1

And I'd be weary of any trigger "jobs". There's plenty of reliable, drop-in trigger parts on the market that can get the trigger where you want it .

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You can get some really good "Drop in" trigger and spring sets. If you want it tuned and smoothed and keep your factory stuff, I'd recommend using a reputable gunsmith for this. Someone can really screw up a trigger if they're not experienced.

All American Gunsmithing LLC
    Baton Rouge L.A.

j4cob

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Thank you for the responses. I just want a smoother trigger pull where there isn't as much hang up before it shoots. I'm not sure hang up is the correct word to use. I'm not opposed to keeping the factory parts if someone can get it how I want it.

BigJake, do you do this?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Thank you for the responses. I just want a smoother trigger pull where there isn't as much hang up before it shoots. I'm not sure hang up is the correct word to use. I'm not opposed to keeping the factory parts if someone can get it how I want it.

BigJake, do you do this?

It s hard to determine from your term "hang up" if you are referring to the trigger bar depressing the safety plunger or the actual trigger break. A good polishing of OEM parts should fix most of your issues unless you want a lighter break or some of the pre travel safely removed. Glock triggers are easy to improve when you know what you want to achieve.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom