SKS 7.62X39 with accessories - $179.99 in-store at Cabela's after $20 off $150

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cnd660r

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I saw this post a few days ago and stopped by Cabelas to see what condition they were in. I've never seen a better selection of SKS's. Nice bores, stocks, all matching numbers, and 100% of bluing, really perfect rifles. Ended up taking two home, I got one and my girlfriend got one so we could use two coupons. $197 out the door apiece, great deal and $150 cheaper than the last yugo sks I purchased...

photo.jpg

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    Picked one up today with a coupon I had lying around. Just like cnd660r said, $197 out the door! Mine was caked in cosmoline but the stock is in excellent condition and it is rated as one of their excellent condition rifles. Very happy :bigok:

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    The coupon online is no longer good but if you want to save an extra 20 bucks pm me. I think I have more of the coupon I used lying around.

Smokeless

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    New Orleans
    I saw this post a few days ago and stopped by Cabelas to see what condition they were in. I've never seen a better selection of SKS's. Nice bores, stocks, all matching numbers, and 100% of bluing, really perfect rifles. Ended up taking two home, I got one and my girlfriend got one so we could use two coupons. $197 out the door apiece, great deal and $150 cheaper than the last yugo sks I purchased...

Just picked mine up today and I can say that, for an sks, this is a great rifle and there really is 100% bluing. The gun manager said they had about 6 left in the warehouse but the guys working the counter said they had 50 left. Even without the $20 coupon if you want an sks in good condition and don't want to spend +350, this is it. Only downside, packed in cosmo.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom