Slide fire stock thoughts?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdalton

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Does anyone have any input on the ssar slide fire stocks? Buddy told me avout em and showed me some you tube videos. I decided right thenthat i had to have one. Gna pick one up from a guy in hammond soon! The only disadvantage i can see is that im gna be tempted to burn ALOT of amm0:):)
    Any one used one? Own one?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Yes they are tons of fun. I have one on a Stag and it works fine. The one for ak's are for sale now also. Classic Arms is now taking orders and they are about 280.00 I will get one soon. Like I said don't expect it to be perfect but they are fun to shoot. If ya don't have 15-25k to buy the real deal then this is the next best thing.

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    I have 2 of them on order for the ak . They should ship after the first. You can lock them to use like a regular stock. This is the closest you can come to a full auto gun.

Jdalton

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Hiya james!! I bought two lowers from you awhile back! Thanks, now i need the uppers....

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    At $300 I really think it's ridiculous. I think it's a pretty silly thing, and I don't really care for the fact that you have to pull forward with your support hand, rather than pulling the rifle into your shoulder. I know I've seen competent and practiced individuals be able to control the rifle despite it, but it just screams "HURR HURR I DIDNT THINK IT'D GO OVER THE BERM" when some jackass lets loose. I played with one that was on an AR, and it seemed... I mean it appears made well. It's nice that it can be 'locked' into a fixed position (not adjustable, I believe) for use as a regular semi-auto. I don't think I'd buy one unless it was.... $50. That's honestly about how much value I'd put on those things, and I know they'll never be that price.

I dunno, that's a lot of money for a silly toy. I think the money would be better spent renting actual full-auto guns in any of the various places that have them.

Doesn't Precision have full auto ARs, Tommy Guns, and more? Then of course, you could just see if Red Jacket does another birthday bash like they've done before.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom