Slidell man's body found stuffed in ice chest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Slidell man's body found stuffed in ice chest

I'm calling dibs if it was a Yeti.

11100135.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, he WAS dead! And unless she was directly responsible, I think she should have gotten EVERY bit of Social Security that old bastard put in.

But nothing more! If his SS account was out of money, she was just being greedy.

Now something to think about, do you know what a liquified human must look and smell like? Lordy Jesus Mary!

Last edited:

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Well, he WAS dead! And unless she was directly responsible, I think she should have gotten EVERY bit of Social Security that old bastard put in.

But nothing more! If his SS acount was out of money, she was just being greedy.

Now something to think about, do you know what a liquified human must look and smell like? Lordy Jesus Mary!

Worked for a Construction company that built a Forensic Center in Harvey,La. They brought in a semi-liquified corpse in a black bag one day... liquid oozing out of it. You could smell it from blocks away. Horrible. Just horrible smell.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Well I'll tell ya- The Yeti can take it! Toughest ice chests in the business. They survived the Grizzly Test! :thumbsup:

0.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    When detectives opened the ice chest in the residence, they found the man inside. He had been there long enough that his body had begun to assume a liquid state.

Bet a rookie got that job...should have read " when detectives found a guppy to open the ice chest." Probably promised to let him wear his badge on a neck chain and ride with them for a week if he'd open it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom