smart phone for your 20ga shotgun or iphone 4s or

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WillShoot

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Slidell, LA
    Looking for a 20GA shotgun semi and youth preferred. Here's what I've got:

Unlocked Verizon HTC rezound in mint condition. Will take Tmobile sim (and AT&T). I put in a tmobile simcard and was able to make and receive calls right away. Didn't check for data. Can be activated on page plus etc. CDMA/GSM world phone. Clean ESN (we can handle the transaction in verizon store if you wanted to check and activate there)

It'll come with 2 batteries, one standard factory, one extended factory battery (barely used, $60 in verizon store). Two battery covers included. Two protective cases also included. Screen protectors (new pack) included. Phone screen has protector applied and in like new condition.
    Original box and Dr Dre earbuds included (haven't been used). The beats earbuds alone costs $100 in store.

Reason to sell: bought too many apps for ipad so it's best for me to get an iphone, even though iphone has small screen and poorer resolution (this is true HD 720 display with 16:9 ratio, 8mb camera dual flash, true 1080p HD video recording).

Also it'll come with upgraded 16gb micro SD card. The phone is capable of handling 64GB micro sd card.

I will consider trading for iphone 4s as well.
    5Ne5G45Kd3F33M53Jdc8t8d5d1ed25b0c163c.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom