So a guy at work told me

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    Damn. The only thing I hear at work is, "your son is grounded", "you need to put out more". Unless it's the really old guy and then I just hear about how crazy my mother is.

You know cat I hear about the similar thing, I hear "her son is grounded","you need to put out more". And if it's crazy old guys it's "how crazy their wife/women" are...

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Tell him he is MORE than welcome to sit on one of my classes NO charge, no use to argue/listen people like that, the "know it all" simply give us all a bad name as a community.

number1roadie19

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    its_a_trap.jpg

:rofl:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    You know cat I hear about the similar thing, I hear "her son is grounded","you need to put out more". And if it's crazy old guys it's "how crazy their wife/women" are...

ROFL. The last one was my father, you'd think they divorced yesterday. It's been six years. Married for 31. Still loved each other I think, but flat couldn't live together anymore.

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    I open carry all the time when I am headed to the hunting camp or running my boat up the river.

Why would I CC a 1911 when I can OC it in places where I wont make the Sheeple do this :eek3: :noes: :run:?

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I open carry all the time when I am headed to the hunting camp or running my boat up the river.

Why would I CC a 1911 when I can OC it in places where I wont make the Sheeple do this :eek3: :noes: :run:?
    What makes you think the "Sheeple" will panic? I OC around Baton Rouge all the time and never see people panic at the sight of my holstered Ruger P-89 9mm pistol and spare mag case on my belt.
    Yesterday I stopped by my barbers for a hair cut, went to Accurate Police Supply, Sinclairs Army Surplus, Acadamy Sports and Outdoors where I shopped for over an hour (waves to Rahallin, hope you like the LOCAL pamphlet Joe) and then Dollar General Store.
    Today I shoped at the Albertsons on Government and Foster and even walked out with the Loomis armored car people. They got a LOCAL pamphlet to read before their next money delivery.
    NOBODY at any time freaked out and ran screaming from the stores or called 911.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    What makes you think the "Sheeple" will panic? I OC around Baton Rouge all the time and never see people panic at the sight of my holstered Ruger P-89 9mm pistol and spare mag case on my belt.
    Yesterday I stopped by my barbers for a hair cut, went to Accurate Police Supply, Sinclairs Army Surplus, Acadamy Sports and Outdoors where I shopped for over an hour (waves to Rahallin, hope you like the LOCAL pamphlet Joe) and then Dollar General Store.
    Today I shoped at the Albertsons on Government and Foster and even walked out with the Loomis armored car people. They got a LOCAL pamphlet to read before their next money delivery.
    NOBODY at any time freaked out and ran screaming from the stores or called 911.

Funny you should mention the Lumis (Loomis?) guys. I pulled up to a pump for gas next to a couple of them in their truck, and I was CCing.

They never knew the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom