So How Long Will It Take Before Obama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Is referred to as a White man by African Americans? I wish him the best and hope he helps America; but think he is going to screw everyone equally and would expect when some people dont get their houses and Hummers thay are going to call him just another fast talking Honky:rofl:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Is referred to as a White man by African Americans? I wish him the best and hope he helps America; but think he is going to screw everyone equally and would expect when some people dont get their houses and Hummers thay are going to call him just another fast talking Honky:rofl:

+1

Infidel Cavez

Infidel Newbie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Bedford, PA.
    Amen

Your 100% correct. What I don't understand is how he is considered african american if he's half white. Why is Tiger Woods considered african american when he is 3/4 asian and 1/4 african american.
    Why do I feel the need to say african american instead of black guy when I get called a white dude all the time.

I'll say it now, if something should happen to that man, it won't be done by white dude. It'll be done by someone that applied for a 2.5 million dollar house loan with a job at McDonalds and got turned down.

Thats just how I see it and this thread does not to be considered the opinion of Bayou Shooters or any of it's members. Now everyone is covered.;)

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Obama had some really talented spin doctors running his campaign. Presuming they hang around, Obama's got it made (And he himself is no slouch at the spin business).

I think the OP may well be correct -- but there's an equally good chance that Obama will be able to shift the blame to "white prejudice in our society" (if a large enough bloc in Congess votes down the type of entitlements that so many of the blacks expect).

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    This is off topic but......

Fox News was doing a segment about all of the vendors in D.C.
    1 guy is selling autograph pictures of Obama, the autograph is misspelled. :rolleyes:

Art

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Well, from some news reports I have been reading/watching, it would seem as if the media is already getting tired of his crap. I give it a few months before the media turns on 'The One', and when the media turns on him......

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    i seen him on cnn tonight at a book sighning and he was all ready talking about letting people down who are expecting to much,,,

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'll say it now, if something should happen to that man, it won't be done by white dude. It'll be done by someone that applied for a 2.5 million dollar house loan with a job at McDonalds and got turned down.

;)

Although, what would you do if they actually GOT their Hummer on your tax money?

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Although, what would you do if they actually GOT their Hummer on your tax money?

Steal the Hummer and fight it in the courts that it actually belonged to me and that they (and the gov) stole my money in the first place to pay for it, so I was not actually stealing anything but simply recovering stolen property? :P

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    i seen him on cnn tonight at a book sighning and he was all ready talking about letting people down who are expecting to much,,,
    I think they are only expecting what he promised them. :rolleyes:

I think it will be about 6 months before everyone hates him. As for him being a honkey, I don't think blacks understand there is NOTHING he can give them that they don't already have. Free food, free money, free college tuition, so on and so forth. What the hell more do they want? More job opportunities they won't take?

If anything, they'll hate him because he has PROVEN this country is past racism. A "black" man now holds the highest office in the country. He just single-handedly ****ed up every excuse blacks had for being in the position they are in.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom