So....How many of you are in the position to carry at work (I.E., on the job)?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm going to ASSUME that you're in a plant of some sorts, and probably the chances of you ever needing a handgun would be slim to none.

However, on a school campus, as well all know from history, at some point in time there could be a credible threat to your safety that would necessitate the procurement of a handgun.

A DB9 fits in the back pocket... just sayin.

Did SB303 ever pass the house yet? It was called HB1100 in the house of this state.
    Sorry for the hijack. No, no carrying period until I move out, but that does not mean the fat spastic kid is unarmed...

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    i used to carry iwb with my shirt tucked in when i worked at an auto parts place...it was against company policy (like most places) but considering the neighborhood we were in and the weekly heated incidents i felt it was worth the risk of getting fired...dont judge me...

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I remember when doctors were allowed to carry in hospitals. I wish it were still true, especially in the NOLA area.
    Because those "no guns" signs do not stop the thugs from packing heat. Trust me, I've seen it first hand.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    We DO!

My mom said I could carry at work ....so......I Do and she DO:}

92ebol1gcxxd2z1ol1u9.jpg

csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Yep, unless I'm on the property of a client that forbids it. At our office, if you want to start something, you are likely going to get caught in a crossfire

jccnash22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Me Too

I carry a SeeCamp .32 strapped to left calf, and a XD .40 in waist band. Never can have enough!!

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    I carry at work. Gearing up to go to school so I work part time as a dishwasher. Hides great under the two aprons I wear . Im sure my manager would **** a brick if she foud out but as others said,I would rather be fired than loose my life if it ever came down to it.

Last edited:

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    There is always something within 100 meters of me at all times. I like it that way. If its not on me its close. I would never abide by the no guns in your car rule. Screw that. Like you said they dont search cars so wont ever know. Even if they wanted to search my car they can F off.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom