So it finally happened...flashing lights in the RVM.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I wanted to like the 350/370 in Need For Speed games because they look cool but they just lack the acceleration needed for a lot of the races. They are really sluggish handling, too, but they drift well.

Thread was already full retard so I figured I'd go Call of Duty on cars, here. ;)

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Glad he helped out. It all depends on the cop. Most are real nice, some aren't, some may be having a bad day in their personal life and take it out on other people. That's the way people are, not just cops.

For instance:

I was harassed, and falsely arrested for open carrying by city officers who apparently did not know Louisiana gun laws while minding my own business. Needless to say I'm posting here because I'm not in jail, because I did not break the law. BUT, my rights were violated, and they were assholes. I have been briefly questioned while open carrying once, and those officers were nice, and let me go on about my business.

Just a couple of weeks ago I was pulled over by two TPSO officers for speeding. They were both extremely nice, and talked to me about my car for a while.

Like I said, depends on the cop.

Did you post about that incident on here? I think I remember that one.

JR1572

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The whole issue could have been avoided if you had been on the assembly line to supervise your vehicle's manufacture, like you did for the Vette.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Y'all are gonna make me start posting my random store clerk interactions. Why is the random cop interactions showing up on her at all? Who really cares?

MOTOR51

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Ok , I'll accept that challenge . :p I used to be a BRPD Reserve Officer AND I just found out here that All of us were trash and not worth a damn . Hah ! Top that . :boink:

If you were one of the recent young ones then yes you were trash. I am gonna guess that you were one of the ole timers.

MOTOR51

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Y'all are gonna make me start posting my random store clerk interactions. Why is the random cop interactions showing up on her at all? Who really cares?

MOTOR51

I actually think it is to make you guys feel better and quit complaining about cop bashing. They're saying "I med a nice officer today" instead of "I got my rights violated today". Surely after complaining about people hating on cops you aren't going to start complaining about people NOT complaining about cops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom