So who else held onto their AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    The bill will not pass and all of these people that paid 3 to 4 times what they are worth will look like the fools that they were taken for. I would hate to be the person that took advantage of this situation, now they will have a few "armed" enemies.
    Kept my AR, my conscience would not allow me to take advantage of someone, even in the name of Capitalism.

Sully

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Sulphur
    The media's consitent coverage of a shooting everyday especially near or in a school...is not helping.

headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    Buy em in pairs and sell one. Always worked for me. I sold a couple of complete polymer lowers, 2 ARs and an upper or two plus assorted pieces parts. Still got more than I need and one of them is a DD and one others is an Adams Arms piston upper on an Essential Arms lower with a Rock River LPK and NM 2 stage trigger... It's Sweet. I never met an AR I couldn't part with , but then, I haven't shot the DD yet. :)

Snap2it

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Will not sell AR's that I own. I have only sold two guns in my lifetime. I have a sense of regret about that. I often wonder how they are, do they think of me, have they been well taken care of.

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    One for the wife and one for me. Also an M&P 15-22 for me and one for the wife. I would like to get 7 more of each; one for each of my Grandchildren. Hope I don't have a boating accident though, ha. Love all my Grandkids and my firearms. Also, have lots of projectiles for all and will not sell. Grandkids, wife and I love to shoot and need all I have stockpiled. Hang in there.

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    Didn't have one to sell, but I did pick up a complete upper for the lower I've had in my safe for a couple years, and at a normal, non inflated price. I'm just waiting on my pmag backorder to be filled, also purchased at non inflated price, and I will be set. Still need ammo but .300blk is, well, pretty nonexistent at this time, I have some though.

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I wonder if there's a correlation between gun panic sales and small boat sales. Everybody can't possibly have a boat. And I don't see why you'd carry a rifle tubing down a river...unless it was booked as an exotic squirrel safari.

Last edited:

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Held on to my AK with a vengeance! I did sell two 9mm Glocks at slighly higher than average but I didn't set the price...they did,so I obliged and said nothing else. I took that opportunity to switch over to .40cal.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I have mine quite some time.
    heres me at 27? 49 soon so they are not going. ones an SP1 1-12 twist no forward assist! And the H-Bar is a Clinton era 20" H-bar 1-7 twist, came with 2 5 round Colt blocked 20 mags and no bayonet lug 1993. Both with old style wing nut Colt scopes that go on the carry handles.
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/Gun Pics/meguns_21471944.jpg
    Have had a Sig 522 since they came out. with some Generic 5 green and 5 red scope before Sig was putting their name on the scopes. It shoot well with the SIG 26 round Mags Made fot them by Black Dog.
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/Sig 522/Sig522.jpg
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/Sig 522/Sig522006.jpg
    Pics from when i got it

josh62685

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    houma, la
    Some things a man should never have to do for money.1) Put on a dress 2) Sell his guns

#1 reminds me of one of the cruises i went on. Ended up in my underwear and a womans bra in a game show thing. No money though..

Second thought, should have kept that to myself

Top Bottom