So who else held onto their AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linc247

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Iowa
    Ok so my curiosity has got me. I understand maybe a carry and a long gun but why would you have multiple high dollar guns on a boat? Do you live on a boat?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Ok so my curiosity has got me. I understand maybe a carry and a long gun but why would you have multiple high dollar guns on a boat? Do you live on a boat?

It is a really bad and overused dumb joke. Use it as a "stupid" indicator.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    Will not sell AR's that I own. I have only sold two guns in my lifetime. I have a sense of regret about that. I often wonder how they are, do they think of me, have they been well taken care of.

no they dont, they are mass produced items with thousands upon thousands made just like them, every year for years. if you miss it so much you can likely go buy it again

even if they dont make them anymore, (depending) they made enough of them where you can still go find one somewhere.

i try not to be so attached to an object, i however will not be with out some sort of quality gun.

the big rule is not to settle, the extra bit you spend is probably worth it

Also i traded my only ar off cause i hadnt shot it and thanks to everyone freaking out i knew it would be quite a while before i would shoot it at all, got a handgun that sees regular action. I would like to pick up an ak74 some time soon

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    No man, As a rule the men bring enough equipment to take Red's/Speck's or duck's, If a hog or deer come's by, We take that too if in season, As a rule we leave the snot nose boy's behind to unhook the perch for the women/children on the bank, But i think you know that already.

lpso708

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    Thibodaux,LA
    I have had one from the time I got out of the army till now an will pass them on to my kids. I have a grand Daugherty on the way any day now an built her a pink one that one day she will shoot. that is how strong I feel.

gooch1234

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    St Charles
    Have (a couple) and would never, I mean NEVER, let one of those go. Had a guy offer me a crazy amount of money and I said NO. Why, cause is MINE!!!!!

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Everyone should post a treasure map of their boating accidents that resulted in a firearm lost at "sea." For the record (depending on the water temp) I would've anchored and not left until I retrieved my gear, even in Winter I would've camped on the boat and dredged w/ a grapnel for a couple of days if need be.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I think most of these boating accidents also involved the loss of a unicorn, so if you find the unicorn you will find the firearms lost at sea.

Everyone should post a treasure map of their boating accidents that resulted in a firearm lost at "sea." For the record (depending on the water temp) I would've anchored and not left until I retrieved my gear, even in Winter I would've camped on the boat and dredged w/ a grapnel for a couple of days if need be.

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Beware of the Vikiings in the area:
    7Fvac.jpg

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I always wondered if unicorn farts were technicolored. So that's where rainbows come from. I don't own not one single solitary gun.
    I sold them all so I could afford obamacare. Its for the chirrens.

Last edited:

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    I just ordered a new DDM4 that should be in next week. Then I will sell one. Actually already have a 50% payment for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom