SO will wal-mart,academy,etc do as asked by the president?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    What do you guys think.You think when the president or VP asks wally ,academy,gander,etc. to not sell any more hi cap mags or AR15s tmw,until their is a decision made on them in congress?I would think wally will,cause they suck up to anyone allowing them to pollute and destroy cities.So I say yes to wal mart and academy.Not sure how may others he will name to not do it or will he just put everyone that sells them to comply?Your thoughts and concerns about this new development.And no I don't have a news article.I watched news from about 8 different sources last night and it was on 4-5 of them.No way to know if its just media propaganda or real deal.It does sound like something your ol buddy obamer hammer would do !!!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    There is so much crap being said right now that it's impossible to filter it without dedicating a ton of time. I've just stopped inundating my senses.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Man, everyone hates on Walmart. The left, the right, the middle. If everyone who talked trash about them stopped going there they'd go out of business. So why is it they're the largest company in the world and still growing?

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The beauty of the Free Market system is if there is someone wanting to buy something there is always someone willing to sell it to them. Even if it is illegal. The only thing legality affects is cost.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Not sure why no one believes this.Its been confirmed on other news networks as well.I just saw it on CNN.And if they say it on CNN,its like the internet.It has to be true !!! I guess you will have to wait till morning,then all will be revealed.But remember,you heard it here first !!!

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    Walmart is not going to get anymore ammo until they find out what Obama is going to do. I talked to the guy working at my local Walmart tonight. Looks like we are in for a much longer ammo shortage than anticipated.

Top Bottom