**SOLD** 1978 Colt Trooper MK III

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    So Company Man and I did a trade the other day and I came home with this absolutely gorgeous Colt Trooper.

Today, I get a phone call from a friend and he tells me he has access to a LNIB Python. Well, Shady can't afford both, so the Trooper, as flawless as it is, has to go.

Guys, they seriously don't get any nicer than this. 1978 Colt Trooper MK III .357 6"

There isn't a scratch, nick, mark, rub, ANYTHING, ANYWHERE on this gun. It's all original and probably hasn't seen 25 rounds through it.

It has the original wood grips and I slapped a set of new Pachmayr Presentation grips on so the wooden ones wouldn't get hurt.

Has the original box, the styrofoam insert is fine, but the box is in pretty rough shape.

iPhone pics do NOT do this gun justice. It truly is about as close to flawless as you can get. Especially being 34 years old.

I want $650 FTF in Baton Rouge. I'm not interested in any trades, I've got Python on my mind. Thanks for looking!

3j2o8rz51015700rfne.jpg

cd5p6a70yeqrtt2er8jp.jpg

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    You must be desperate if you had to take your pants off and use your jeans for a backdrop! :D Your 2nd pic is out of focus too!

+1 for the Dickies!

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    Being such as nice that I am....I can buy that python, would let you visit it to see it. Supervised visitation of course....
    Bump for good guy!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom