Sold both pistols -FN Hi-Power, Bersa 380cc

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    I have a FN Hi-Power that I purchased from a dealer who imported a bunch. The pistol served with the IDF. The Hi-Power was reparked and new sights were installed. The left side is scraped, or maybe a little previous rust spot. It is in excellent internal condition and shoots very well. I put less than 100 rds down the pipe. Was completely reliable and accurate.

I also have a Bersa 380cc, carried alot and shot a little. Approximate round count around 125. The outside shows some blemishes on the bluing.

Both pistols would make great carry/truck/pack guns.

Hi-Power - $325.00

Bersa 380cc - $200.00

Last edited:

pandre

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Metairie
    Do you have any more pictures? I'm interested in the Hi-Power, I'd like to see some more detail if it's possible.

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    I do not have to explain, but I will to be respectfull.
    I only had two members pm me and say they would take it and they backed out when I told them it was reparkerized.

I made a repost since I was able to post a picture and I decided to add another pistol.

I had also closed the thread with SPF before the potential buyers backed out. They were looking for a collector piece and I informed them this was not a collector but a shooter/carry gun.

Last edited:

Redleg2/9

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Covington
    Grendal,
    PMs and I do not seem to get along too good. Please just use my email: xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxx – thanks.

Last edited:

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    I guess my dibs got thrown out. :redfinger: j/k I can't afford any guns right now. Signed the docs for a new (to me at least) house yesterday. GLWS!

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    cnodie, if I skipped you, sry. Congrats on the house.
    kpm1234, I skipped you by accident. I had the other two guys before you and I lost you in the shuffle. It's yours. I will pm/email you.

Last edited:

Redleg2/9

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Covington
    The problems as I see them regarding buying on this otherwise great forum:

1. The other gun forums have a generally accepted rule that the first “I’ll take it.” post is first in line. “I’ll take it if…” or “I’ll take it at a lower price…” and similar responses just don’t cut it.
    2. PMs on some forums are just not reliable: I sent two PMs and an email, and only one PM arrived much later. Yet, they get “lost”.
    3. By having the “I’ll take it” rule, you will have a couple of people who will post asking that they be placed next in line, but you will not have a bunch of people wondering what happened. Case in point, I looked at the previous post for the Hi-P0wer and no one posted that they would buy it – only PM sent.
    4. PM’s are great for negotiating or asking questions, but a firm buy at the sellers asking price is pretty direct and without misunderstanding.

Maybe we can get some logical procedures?

The BS is a great forum with mighty fine members and a great source to find local guns, thank you.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom