*SOLD* converted Saiga .308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Jack

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Who did your trigger job. Im looking to have it done on my saiga and havent had any luck besides Red Jacket and I was told its about a six month backup. Way too long!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Who did your trigger job. Im looking to have it done on my saiga and havent had any luck besides Red Jacket and I was told its about a six month backup. Way too long!

This was my gun before CharliePapa got it. I did the conversion myself. I am not a ffl or mfg.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville

Jack, if you're talking about moving it forward and adding a pistol grip to the receiver, putting in more of an AK configuration, you can buy kits to do that and there are instructions available online. Check out the link. http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/page.html?chapter=10&id=10 If you want to farm it out, I think there are a few guys here who would do it for a fee. Just make another thread inquiring.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom