SOLD fn scar 16s w/acog-rmr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I will include shipping at $3800 and will ship directly to a Louisiana resident if you fax me a copy of your drivers license and the address on it matches the shipping address. Ffl obviously required for our of state purchases and they must accept from an individual or you will have to cover any fees a ffl charges me to ship it. For ftf transactions I will travel as far as Alexandria/Shreveport.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Had a lot of offers for equal value guns but still holding out for cash the only reason I want to sell is to add multiple guns to my collection instead having so much money in one.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    For everyone:

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?64186

RESPONDING TO ANOTHER MEMBER'S AD:

1. Avoid replying or asking questions in the ad. Send any questions, comments or offers to the original poster through the private messaging system. To send a PM click on the member's username and from the drop down box choose "Send a Private Message".

For Crimson

BUMPING:

1. You may "bump" your ad once per day. This is done by replying to your own ad and putting "bump" in the body text. You may delete any previous bumps so your ad doesn't look cluttered.

24hrs in the pit for you.

Are you sure this is legal?!?! If I remember correctly - FTF is ok without using an FFL but if you SHIP a gun whether its in state or out it HAS to go to an FFL. May want to check on the law before posting that - ATF does monitor these sites. (I'm not saying I'm 100% correct just be sure you know you are before saying you will ship a gun you sell NOT to an FFL)

bsdubois00, you are incorrect on both counts. Sales between citizens of other states must go through an FFL. Citizens within the same state may ship each other long guns. Handguns must go through an FFL.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Thanks for all the interest I've had so far just haven't found exactly what I'm looking for I will take $3600 for the rifle optic combo or $2200 for just the rifle. I am firm on those prices and will not budge anymore. Those prices do not include shipping and I will only meet up to 30 miles away from West Monroe.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom