***SOLD****FOR SALE: Taurus 24/7 Pro DS 9mm Titanium

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gw4141

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Marrero, La.
    Ok, I am selling my Taurus 24/7 Pro DS 9mm Titanium 4inch barrel, 2 17 round magazines. Orignal case and Taurus Security keys (2) I owned this weapon for 28 days and put 300 rounds thru it. ***PRICE REDUCE TO $375.00***

Last edited:

gw4141

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Marrero, La.
    I maybe able to pull you a pick from my cell phone, maynot be great, give me 10 minutes, I am at work but took one last night.
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

gw4141

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Marrero, La.
    Price is holding at $375.00 guys. This gun is in my safe not even gathering dust. This is a real sale.....all original accessories comes with the gun. 2 keys for the security system, case, bore brush, and 2 17 round magazines. Anyone who has held a 24/7 can tell you about the ergonomical design that will balance this pistol with the slightest grip. This is one of the most knowledgable sites on the internet when guns are concerned, weigh the options, durability, accuracy, dependability, what else do you need when you make your presentation of your weapon, target acqusiton, safety off and finger on the trigger.......you know what I mean.......wish me luck on this sale, and thanks for following along

Last edited:

gw4141

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Marrero, La.
    **Price Dropped** Taurus 24/7 9mm Titaniuim Full Size

Price is holding at $375.00 guys. This gun is in my safe not even gathering dust. This is a real sale.....all original accessories comes with the gun. 2 keys for the security system, case, bore brush, and 2 17 round magazines. Anyone who has held a 24/7 can tell you about the ergonomical design that will balance this pistol with the slightest grip. This is one of the most knowledgable sites on the internet when guns are concerned, weigh the options, durability, accuracy, dependability, what else do you need when you make your presentation of your weapon, target acqusiton, safety off and finger on the trigger.......you know what I mean.......wish me luck on this sale, and thanks for following along
    picture.php

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom