WTS: SOLD Glock G43 w/Streamlight Laser/Tactical Light, +4 Magazine Ext., Case $450

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TurkeyShoot

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Before writing with questions please read details. There is 3M Non-Slip Tape on in "grip" spots and slide pull area..any white stuff you see is lint sticking to edges, , the slide release may look worn in pics but mainly reflection, if you don't want the 3M grip tape on the gun just tell me and I'll remove it, you'll receive it looking 100% stock + the Streamlight

Gun Details
    Glock G43 9mm, I mainly shoot .22lr at the range, the G43 has very low miles, perfect working order with excellent cosmetics... don't think I've fired it 50 rds. in 3 years since I bought it.. It comes with $110.00 G43 Streamlight laser and tactical flashlight combination, a $50 Fab Defense +4 magazine w/extension from the Glock Store, a Glock 43 finger extension from the Glock Store that you see on the second magazine, a heavy duty Allen padded case made in the USA, I have a third stock cartridge not shown.The padded case has large metal zipper tongue that will take a (sm. or med. sized) padlock to lock the zipper to metal strap ring if needed to keep secure at home.

Please text my cell, 225-678-6966 w/a heads up before calling. I'm easier to contact as well as return texts or mssgs. after 1 or 2pm. First $450 cash, FTF, in Baton Rouge, takes it all. Can't hold it for you until....etc.. Thank you!

Attachments

• g43 0.jpg
      g43 0.jpg
      317.1 KB · Views: 68
    • g43 2.jpg
      g43 2.jpg
      352.5 KB · Views: 64
    • g43 3.jpg
      g43 3.jpg
      171.1 KB · Views: 62
    • g43 4.jpg
      g43 4.jpg
      352.3 KB · Views: 60
    • g43 5.jpg
      g43 5.jpg
      270.4 KB · Views: 59
    • g43 6.jpg
      g43 6.jpg
      276.4 KB · Views: 60
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom