**SOLD**: Harbor Freight 9x20 lathe w/upgrades and accessories

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I recently acquired a larger lathe and need to get this one out of the way.

Harbor Freight 9" x 20" lathe. I think most of the original accessories are still with it, but there may be one or two items not there. Includes heavy steel table, chip pan, lathe, and accessories shown on the table. I upgraded this lathe with a 2hp DC motor and variable speed controller (runs on 220, but can be switched to 110). Original motor is included. I upgraded the plate that covers the topslide swivel. The topslide and tool post stud were upgraded to hold a Phase II quick change tool post (the QCTP is NOT included). Original topslide and tool post are included. Includes original 4" 3-jaw self-centering chuck, 5" 4-jaw independent chuck, and 5" 4-jaw self-centering chuck (not shown in pictures). Also includes a little grinder that I modified to mount on the cross slide. Includes gears, rests, face plate, and other tool accessories shown on table in picture.

It is a good little lathe for a hobbyist. It can't handle really heavy cuts, but it does small work fairly well. Lathe works well.

**SOLD**Price is $550**SOLD**. It is located outside of Port Allen, LA. Must be picked up. Not really looking to trade, but will consider reasonable items. Contact me via PM or at mchris at bellsouth dot net.

rq68kbe076nyyrpxbm.jpg

ub4nhiaa6uivyf2urklf.jpg

81giggwguiao6zmardqx.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom