Sold my soul.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    I'll have to admit, i feel down about two timing my black rifle. Sold the AR15 today and having mixed emotions, but good Lord I got a hell of a return on her... Anyone else sell their soul?

I still have my Glocks and Beretta and Rugers to cuddle up with at night, all will be okay... I hope.

PonchatoulaJay

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    ponchatoula,LA
    Don't worry doc ace, I sold all my AR crap too and made some money.Bought some nice Colt hand guns I really wanted. You will be able by more AR's when this stupid S##T is over, remember 2008-2009?

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    You are better men then I am.. I wouldnt sell my ARs just to make a profit. I'll just work an extra OT day or two in order to make the same money. I turn down more days then I work. I hope you can eventually get another one at a reasonable price like you originally paid.

headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    Sold the first one of my consecutively numbered souls and put in an order for a new higher priced D.D. soul. Kept the second one in the series in case the DD doesn't show up. You know souls can be a bitch!

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I sold mine and hope to jump on the DD bandwagon soon after shot show. I don't quite sleep as well as before but I will attempt to replace my soul ASAP. I still have my heart aka my Glock. As long as you don't put your heart & soul on the market you should be fine.

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    as much as I'd love to cash in, I cant bring myself to sell mine. If I had a few of them, then Im sure I'd let 1 or 2 go but Im not selling my only one.

Top Bottom