SOLD: Ruger 10/22 with Extras.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Picked this up lately from a close friend...but I always end up selling these 10/22s. NOTHING wrong with it, I just want to mod it BAD, so I'm saving myself money :mamoru: I already have two .22 rifles anyways. I really want to fund a reloading setup so I'm going to send it on its way. It has less than 200 rounds in it I'm told. You will get my Centerpoint 3-9x40 scope with it and the little accessories like the flip caps, allen wrench, extra battery, lens cloth, etc. It's no Leupold but it works fine for a .22 rifle and I had it sighted and shot with it no problem on my Marlin. You will also get the stock Ruger mag and a Butler Creek high cap mag that was given to me with the rifle. There are no noteworthy scuffs, scratches, or marks on any of the items.

Please, no trades for other firearms.

I am located in the center of Livingston Parish. PM me here or contact me Chris @ 225.276.7893 - Please text or PM me between 6AM-430PM Monday-Friday as I can't really answer my phone during those hours but I can respond to messages here and there no problem.

I am looking for $250.

Thanks!

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

Last edited:

LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    I made an offer like 3 days ago and got no response....even if it was a low offer i kind of expected a Hell no or a counter offer LOL.
    I believe i was probably the first to send a PM

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Sorry guys! :( First buyer backed out today after a few days of a meet not working out due to circumstances on both our sides so I went to 2nd in line. I really apologize for slow/no replies. I've been busy at home and my phone won't work on BayouShooter anymore and I often use it to check things. It is sold, however.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom