SOLD: Several S&W Revolvers **ALL GONE**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    S&W 29-3 .44mag 8 3/8" Blue SOLD

Up for sale is a BEAUTIFUL Smith & Wesson Model 29-3 .44 Magnum with a 8 3/8" barrel.

This S&W 29-3 has tiny light scratch and a few pin marks on the left frame below the cylinder release and has a wear mark or something on the bottom of the trigger guard. The bore is unblemished, bright and shiny.

No box, no papers.

Visit here for ALL pics and judge for yourself:
    Asking $800 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

Thanks for looking and please PM or email me if you have any questions at jmanrogers@aol.com.

IMG_0858.jpg

S&W 15-3 .38 Special Combat Masterpiece 4" Blue SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Up for sale is a BEAUTIFUL Smith & Wesson Model 15-3 .38 Special Combat Masterpiece with a 4" barrel.

No box, no papers.

Asking $500 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

Thanks for looking and please PM or email me if you have any questions at jmanrogers@aol.com.
    IMG_0914.jpg

S&W 19-4 .357 2 1/2" Blue SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Up for sale is a VERY GOOD CONDITION Smith & Wesson Model 19-4 .357 with a 2 1/2" barrel.

It does have some scuffs and marks on the cylinder and on right side of barrel as well as and some light freckling on top of trigger and underneath.

No box, no papers.

Asking $400 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

IMG_1033.jpg

S&W 586-4 .357 4" Blue SOLD

Up for sale is a BEAUTIFUL Smith & Wesson Model 586-4 .357 with a 4" barrel.

It does have small mark on the left side right at the top of the trigger housing. There is also a mark on the bottom of the trigger guard and behind the hammer on the the backside of the frame. Nothing major, just more like rub marks where the pistol rubbed up against something metal, I guess. There are also some nicks in the bottom of the grip on the right side.

No box, no papers.

Asking $550 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

IMG_1108.jpg

S&W 581 .357 4" Nickel WITHDRAWN

Up for sale is a GORGEOUS Smith & Wesson Model 581 Distinguished Service Magnum .357 Nickel with a 4" barrel. HARD TO FIND!!

It does have small mark on the left side right at the top of the grips. There are also a few small dents in the bottom of the wood grips. Other than that, you be the judge.

No box, no papers.

Asking $575 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

IMG_1128.jpg

S&W 581 .357 4" Blue SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Up for sale is a GOOD CONDITION Smith & Wesson Model 581 Distinguished Service Magnum .357 Blue with a 4" barrel. HARD TO FIND!

Does show some signs of wear on frame and around edges. Has a few nicks on barrel, and some holster wear, but overall a good looking gun. Light freckling on the frame behind the trigger and under the trigger guard.

No box, no papers.

Asking $475 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

IMG_0948.jpg

S&W 10-6 .38 Special 4" HEAVY Barrel Nickel SOLD

Up for sale is a GORGEOUS Smith & Wesson Model 10-6 .38 Special Nickel with a 4" HEAVY barrel.

Not 100% sure, but this pistol might have been re-nickeled. Has a hair line scratch on right side above S&W logo, and a small ding on top of barrel.

No box, no papers.

Asking $425 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

IMG_1198.jpg

S&W 686 (no dash) .357 6" 6-shot Stainless SOLD

Up for sale is a GORGEOUS Smith & Wesson Model S&W 686 (no dash) .357 6" 6-shot Stainless revolver.

No box, no papers.

Asking $500 shipped to your FFL. Not looking for trades! USPS Money order or Cashiers Check accepted.

IMG_1282.jpg

First "I'll take it" posted gets it, followed by a PM saying that you'll "Take it". I will traveling to LAFAYETTE area Saturday and can meet FTF if you want. S&W's are also posted on another forum, so please keep in mind, if you're asking me questions about a particular pistol and someone else post "I'll take it", then THEY get it.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    Very nice Jmanrogers!!! I'm always impressed and blown away by the quality of the firearms that you post. They are always top notch and in a class of their own.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom