SOLD: Sig Sauer P239, .40S&W Stainless Two-Tone w/ Extras - $550

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    *SOLD*

Listing this for my brother, if you're interested get in touch with me and I'll make it happen!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sig Sauer P239 .40S&W, Stainless Two-Tone
    • (2) 7 Round Magazines
    • DA/SA Trigger
    • Original, unused stock Sig grips in addition to Hogue grips (installed)
    • Factory Issued Hard Plastic Case (back before they started making cheap cases)
    • Uncle Mikes Holster w/ Extra Magazine Pocket
    • 200 rounds of 165 GR. FMJ Winchester Target + a Mag's worth of Federal Hollow Points
    • Also comes with a hardly used concealed Shoulder Holster - hardly even used [NOT PICTURED]

Purchased new in 2003 and had the Hogue grips installed on the spot at Baton Rouge Police Supplies (Original Sig grips unused). Purchased to be used exclusively for concealed carry specifically during urban photography sessions (around Baton Rouge & New Orleans) and carried about 2 dozen times. I've stop carrying concealed about 6-7 years ago and it has sat in my nightstand as a bedside firearm since then. I've never kept the magazines loaded to full capacity to avoid spring fatigue, still as strong as new. It has made some trips out to the range while shooting the "big guns" about once a year since but just to shoot a half dozen rounds through it.

I have shot no more than 300 rounds through this total (probably closer to 200) and has been thoroughly cleaned after each use. It has never, not once jammed, misfired or failed in any way..... needless to say, it's a SIG! I've handled many firearms and never experienced one that feels as solid and well built as this one. I would say it's in near perfect condition exception of a couple of pin sided dings (casualty of gear bag bumps). One located on the slide / front under the front sight and one one the edge in front of the trigger guard (both can be seen in the pictures).

These were made before the advent of the SRT (Short Rest Trigger) systems...... once in single action, it's ready to go as fast as you can pull the trigger! I believe this one is a 1st generation model and I have yet to see another like it. I don't think they made too many in this configuration / finish combination.

Paid $700 for just the firearm. Looking for $550 for everything. It is a fine firearm I just hate to part with but as I no longer carry, it's just not getting used.

TRADE? I would entertain any trade offers but not really looking for handguns at the time. I'd be interested in collateral towards a variety of assault rifles also: AR-15, AK-74, AK-47, etc.

I'm in the Northshore / Mandeville area and would be willing to deliver to reasonable distances or meet half way for those further away.

sigp23901.jpg

sigp23902.jpg

sigp23903.jpg

sigp23904.jpg

sigp23906.jpg

sigp23908.jpg

sigp23909.jpg

sigp23912.jpg

sigp23913.jpg

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Still for sale???

Yes, sorry I haven't had time to PM everyone back.

I've had a lot of offers for less than asking price, and one at asking price that was a little too far away. At this point (it's only been two days!) the price is firm, and also holding out to see if any trade offers come through. Again, he's not looking for handguns at the moment.

ruder89

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Covington
    Sold one just like it about a year ago because i was in a bind. have been missing it ever since. Great gun at a reasonable price. Wish i had the extra cash.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom