*SOLD* WTS 5.45 x 39 AR and AMMO Price Drop *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darasick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Bossier City
    Up for grabs a 5.45 x 39 AR and Ammo. It has the S&W upper, Stag Arms lower with Bushmaster Kit, 6 possition stock, and one mag. Only 25 non-corrosive rounds down the barrel!

6480 rounds of Bulk Ammo. 5400 of the rounds are still in the sealed tins. I opened one tin to verify the contents and one paper pack to load a mag but haven't fired any of the bulk ammo.

$1,600 for package or I will split it up the gun is $800 and the ammo is $900. Will consider all offers and trades in the .308 family. Email me at Docj311@aol.com.

Last edited:

Darasick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Bossier City
    I know I'm not the O.P., but the S&W uppers are 16", M4 profile, and work on any standard 5.56 lower.

Thanks Richard your are correct.

I'm interested. still for sale? If so I'll take it all. what kind of ammo is it? brass or steel?

I sifting through the emails and replies, so far it's still for sale. Not sure on the brand it's just Russian Bulk. It is Steel cased and core. I will PM you shortly.

if you haven't sold it all, I would be intrested in some of those tins.

I will definitely let you know when the smoke clears.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I sifting through the emails and replies, so far it's still for sale. Not sure on the brand it's just Russian Bulk. It is Steel cased and core. I will PM you shortly.

And this is why I stipulate the first "I'll Take It" IN THIS THREAD gets the goods. It makes life simple and is out there for everyone to see. And not start the well I sent a PM one minute before yada yada.

screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    I sent you an email and PM both about a trade for a G3 clone with around 600rnds of ammo maybe more with several add-ons/accessories....did you get the email or PM? If you will do the trade then "I'll Take It".

Pics:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom