**SOLD**WTS COLT 1911 Special Combat custom shop *Reduced*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Do you guys think the person making the statement about "alot of 1911's" are going to be for sale in 2011 is some kind of expert? Don't go by other people's opinion about what is going to happen, most of the time these people are just guessing or just making something up. I know I have 2 1911's and they will not be for sale in 2011 or any other year. :)

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I decided that I would buy a 1911 this year since it is the 100th anniversary, I picked up my first yesterday. I think other people are getting this idea, and some folks with a few spare 1911's are taking advantage of the extra interest. There have been some killer deals just this week on here.

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    Do you guys think the person making the statement about "alot of 1911's" are going to be for sale in 2011 is some kind of expert? Don't go by other people's opinion about what is going to happen, most of the time these people are just guessing or just making something up. I know I have 2 1911's and they will not be for sale in 2011 or any other year. :)

At one point I had 17 1911's in the safe (not counting Para LDA's and 2011's) and I realized I wasn't shooting them. I had no intention of shooting them so I sold a few. Then I saw one that I wanted and bought it.

Just the way it is for me. I have other guns I get tired of and sell, too. Then something catches my eye! You know you got to have it! :rofl:

deadidunn

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hineston, LA
    I and several guys I know plan to buy one or more 1911's this year. My motivation is to acquire some anniversary models (in addition to a Kimber Super Carry Pro).

+100 for the Super Carry Pro! I Love Mine!!!!! I plan to buy at least one this year as well. I'm on the search now!

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    My 2 1911's are from the "bored" stock of Mr. Buddy!! Let me tell you, he gets bored with some really nice stuff!! Hey Buddy, shoot me a PM or email anytime you get tired of one and we'll deal....:):)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom