SOLD! WTS: Kel-Tec Sub 2000 .40 S&W with Accessories & Ammunition

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to sell my Kel-Tec Sub 2000 .40 S&W. I'm located in the New Orleans Metro Area and I'm willing to meet up with the buyer. Private message is the best way to contact me. I acquired the gun in a recent trade with a fellow Bayou Shooter member. If anyone has been searching for one of these lately they surely know that they have become pretty scarce.

The gun is in great condition and I really hate the fact that I have to sell it. I have only shot 100 rounds down the pipe. I'm asking $375, or best offer, which is an excellent deal. Sale includes the original box and factory paperwork. Also included are the following accessories:

Nine Magazines & an Eight Magazine Holster (pictured)
    -One 15 round Pro Mag magazine
    -Eight 10 round magazines (2 Mec-Gar, 2 Beretta Factory OEM & 4 others.) (Over $150 total value new)

Kel-Tec Stock Extension ($11.65)
    Kel-Tec Spare Magazine Holder- not currently installed ($26.50)
    Kel-Tec Zippered Soft Case- can be locked & holds two spare mags ($28.50)

Tacticool Products Buffer Cylinder- reduces felt recoil by over 30% ($9.50)
    Tacticool Products Bolt Tube Cover ($13.50)
    Tacticool Products Operating Handle Cover ($4.50)

I will also throw in two boxes of 180 gr. FMJ range rounds and 25 Federal 135 gr. JHP rounds with this sale.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I sent a message to a co worker via FB, he was looking for a carbine in pistol caliber and it so happens he owns a Ruger SR40 se he might bite, will keep you posted as soon as I hear from him.

Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    Thanks for all of the compliments guys! Several years ago my longtime friend (an Asst. D.A) convinced me to borrow his Kel-Tec PF9 & CC it for a week. I fell in love with the gun & Kel-Tec, for that matter. Shortly thereafter, I purchased an olive drab PF9.Don't get me wrong, I keep my Glock 26 close by damn near 24/7, but the PF9 is much easier to comfortably conceal & doesn't leave a "footprint" like my G26 does. Anyhow, after obtaining the Sub2K, I was equally impressed with the accuracy, reliability and cost. I had big plans for the Sub 2000, that is until I bought an AR-15. I was going to buy a factory Kel-Tec quad rail, replace the front sight, add a vertical foregrip and convert a black leather Samsonite briefcase into a carrying case for the gun & extra mags.

I know some people don't view Kel-Tec as a solid manufacturer, but mark my words -- they make quality firearms that are reasonably priced. Furthermore, I have been extremely impressed by some of their newest releases, especially the KSG 14+1 pump Bull-Pup shotgun. I plan on purchasing one for home defense as soon as the MSRP drops down some. I also plan on purchasing a 9mm Sub2K that accepts Glock magazines in the near future. The only seriously negative thing I can say about Kel-Tec is that the need to fix their supply chain issues.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom