Sold--WTS Sig P6 9mm West German Police Pistol $375.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbecnel

Unchained
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 16, 2007
    Geismar
    For Sale---Sig P6 West German police trade in pistol chambered in 9mm. Pistol comes with Original Sig blue box, 2 mags, Pachmayr grips, original plastic grips, wooden grips, Uncle Mikes holster, and a West German Police holster. I have shot 200 rounds through the pistol with no problems. The gun was cleaned after every range trip and stored in a climate controlled safe. The manufactures date is 1/83. FTF and cash only. I live in the Ascension parish area and work in East Baton Rouge parish. The picture is NOT the pistol for sale, it is a fair representation of the pistol in question. I can email you pictures of the actual gun if you are interested. I will issue a bill of sale for the pistol complete with both the sellers and buyers drivers license information. Please contact me via the PM service on bayoushooter.

Last edited:

St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA
    I wish I could get this, but I've just spent my weapon budget for this year on a new AR and a couple of Makarovs.
    Good luck with your sale.

Oh, isn't your sig from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe? I love Douglas Adams

cbecnel

Unchained
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 16, 2007
    Geismar
    I wish I could get this, but I've just spent my weapon budget for this year on a new AR and a couple of Makarovs.
    Good luck with your sale.

Oh, isn't your sig from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe? I love Douglas Adams

Sig quote is from Douglas Adams, may he rest in peace.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom