*SOLD* WTT BERSA .45 Ultra Compact

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Really like this gun, but the staggered 7 round mag is a little wide for my "elf like" hands. It is in Good condition with some finish wear at the front of the slide. Standard SA/DA with safety decocker, and quite honestly a really nice DA trigger, how they can do that on a inexpensive gun is beyond me. I've put 20 rds thru it, and looks likes the previous owner put a few hundred as well, but good honest overall condition. I travel from Hammond to Slidell daily and could meet somewhere along that route. Gun comes with one mag and no box. I am primarily looking to trade it. I am interested in a Khar CW9 a semi-auto skeet shotgun, maybe even a thunder .380/.22 plus cash. If its a gun I will consider it, (no Jagermiester tap machines) I have additional trades I could add to it for something real nice. I may add a cash price if no one wants to trade for it. Thanks for looking.

ntstand005-1.jpg

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I would prefer to trade at this time, but if I can't get what I'm looking for, I will let you, and anyone else interested know a cash price in a few days.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Got a earlier PM from another member on a cash sale, hell I want to trade it, I hate selling guns I always regret it, at least if I trade em I got a new girl to help me get over the pain, still waiting on that 1100.......

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I am primarily looking to trade it. I am interested in a Khar CW9 a semi-auto skeet shotgun, maybe even a thunder .380/.22 plus cash. If its a gun I will consider it, (no Jagermiester tap machines) I have additional trades I could add to it for something real nice.

Are you sure about that???????

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Ha!! Well I was, I've had some good offers but holding out for something higher up on "damn I need that" list, I'll let you know if I reconsider the Tap machine.

I wouldn't wait too long to get back with me if I were you. Everyone on this board is tripping over themselves to be the first one to buy it...If you haven't noticed. :rolleyes:

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Is that a signature model or something? I see what looks like engraving on the slide. Just wondering because I know a few people that have them and they dont have that engraving.

mini14

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I used to have one of these. Nice guns. I have a firestorm duo tone in .380. Just like Bersa. Would trade for this gun.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom