**SOLD** WTT S&W 642 .38 Special +P for an automatic, optics for AR-15 or derringer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hansenrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    City of Central
    I bought this on 7/22/11 for CC and I'm just not a revolver guy. I have only shot 50 rounds through it and it is new condition. I also had a trigger job done to it to make the trigger pull even smoother. I would like to trade for something like a Glock 23 or something in 45ACP or 410 derringer or AK-47 (will add cash if needed). I'm open to whatever you have to offer, just PM me.
    It comes with all the paperwork, box, lock and Blackhawk IWB holster and about 50 rounds.

im also looking for optics for my AR-15

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...57768_757767_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

sIMG_6766.jpgsIMG_6772.jpg
    these are pictures of the gun, not stock photo.

Last edited:

RJAY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I apologise for my lack of computer skills but i am not able to send pictures of the kahr. In case you may be interested ,i will give more description. It was the cheapest of the kahrs before polymer. But it was still a well made and fairly expensive pistol. It is compact but heavy at about 23 ounces. The slide has a cheap parkerized like finish. It has a very light and smooth double action only trigger. It will cycle empty cases. The rear sights are fixed steel and the front sights are a polymer insert similar to a glock.

hansenrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    City of Central
    Yes, I still have it. I have a trade in the works but i really dont know if it will go through, waiting on him and it may be a week before i know. im still excepting trade offers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom