--SOLD--

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I have a couple of handguns that I do not fire that often, and a couple of unexpected bills to take care of, so they've gotta go.

First up:

SOLD - Beretta M9A1 - 15rd Magazine - Hogue Wrap-around grips - $500

Gun is in mint condition. Less than 250rds down the pipe. Comes with 1 15rd Magazine, and currently sports Hogue Wraparound grips, but will come with the factory checkered grips if I can find the box I put them in.

Next up:

Sig P6 - 8rd Magazine - Original case - $325

Gun is in mint condition. I purchased a couple of months ago, and frankly, I don't need two of them. Asking what I paid. Gun comes with 1 8rd magazine, and the original Blue Sig Sauer Case.

All prices Cash FTF. I am willing to accept discreet online payment +4%. All trades considered, as are respectable offers. I am in NOLA. Best way to contact or ask question is via PM or thread reply. I may take me a little while to respond during the day, as my computer access at work is limited, but I will do my best to get back with answers or responses.

Thanks,
    Boss302

Last edited:

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    All PMs responded to. Deal pending on the Beretta. If Beretta deal goes through, I'm probably going to hang on to the Sig.

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I knew you'd eventually sell that M9. I posted about it way back whenever you got injured. Its a nice gun, somebody's going to get a sweet deal.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom