Sold!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    For sale is a Hi-Point 995 9MM carbine. Got it from a BSer here a while back. I have put about a box through it with no problems. It has the ATI stock installed on it now but does not come with the original. If you need one, Hi-Point will send you one for free. It comes with 2 mags, the original sights and a screw on muzzle break. I am also including the soft case it came in. I am selling this today because I have to trim down on my collection and sadly this little guy didn't make the cut :( I prefer FTF in BR but will ship on your dime. Headed to NOLA this weekend also if necessary

If you have any questions just PM me or text at 5O4-4OO-83O5

Last edited:

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    The person I purchased it from called Hi-Point because I was hesitant at first and they were more than happy to help offering to send him one.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The person I purchased it from called Hi-Point because I was hesitant at first and they were more than happy to help offering to send him one.

Wow, I can't even get them to return my emails about the folding pistol grip that was missing from my newly purchased carbine.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I can't confirm or deny that HP will send you a new stock, but I can say that HP has the best customer service of any gun manufacturer I have encountered

I contacted Glock and they replaced a receiver free of charge on a 10+ year old G35 with 100,000+ rounds on it because a guide rail began to fail. That is great service.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom