somthing seriously wrong with hillary clinton

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Yea there's somthing going on with the big tall black man who is a "body guard" but looks like he can't walk a mile he's such outta shape, they were saying he's some kinda dr, saw when she froze, like she left her body , and with a couple little sweet words she was back into it...

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    6fec61502f36ea2fa8e3bba55c66d0c6.jpg

ae4a50f6cea27fe0abdf398f1e05daab.jpg

14354976_669984449817123_3417647238794000875_n.jpg

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I was eating some scrambled eggs when I watched that video of her spitting some martini olives in a cup. No good.

I doubt they will postpone the election. If presidential elections could be postponed for illness, weather, turmoil, ect., who would be the judge? Losing candidates would argue for another week to campaign because of "super-storms" and all sorts of other nonsense.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    She's one of the undead. She was spitting out the souls of young children during that speech.

She resembled a bad clone yesterday...

-----------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    It's interesting to watch the large guy with the bald head move around to her right, then very smoothly move to her side, grab her arm, and assist her into the van when her legs give way.

What strikes me as there is no surprise in his body language at all. I'm sure most of us have been close to people who stumble or start to fall. A normal reaction for most people would be to quickly jump to the person's side. He moved in like this was expected, no big deal, and might happen fairly often. Also very noticeable that she keeps sunglasses on when she is out later waving to the crowd.

I also don't think this makes any difference to those who will be voting for her. She will literally have to fall out at a debate or at an event to phase her supporters. Maybe some of the undecided people will at least notice.

+1 I thought the exact thing concerning all of your points.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Come on!.... This is just another example of the 'vast right wing conspiracy' that has been after her and Slick Willie since the '90's. :rofl:

I have believed for a while the media is biased. This is just scary how bad it is!

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    A couple months ago I questioned a buddy of mine on why we don't hear crap from Kaine. Or why the media is silent on this guy.

I don't want to be tin foil, but I think some pieces a falling into place. We should stop asking questions on her health, we all know its bad, but we also all know if she was a marathon runner it wouldn't matter. We should start asking questions about Kaine.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom